Friday, October 5, 2012

A few things accomplished today, a few things not...

Enjoying a nice day off work. I slept in until 11:30 am. I really was not expecting that to happen, or I might of set my alarm for a bit earlier. I went to get my oil changed on the Focus, but the line was too long. I will try again tomorrow. Actually I can't try, I need to make it happen as I am about 3 or 4 thousand miles over getting it changed every 5k. I need an alignment too so Saturday might be filled with visiting auto shops. I'm excited for tonight however. I was able to rent two movies I have been wanting to see. A Cabin in the Woods, and Snow White and the Huntsmen. One courtesy of Redbox, and the other courtesy of living across the street from 1 of 2 Blockbuster video stores that STILL exist in the Portland Metro area. Tonight will be a fun night at home just relaxing and watching movies. I have a few chores to do around this place, like get my clean wash put away, and load the dishwasher with a sink full of dirty dishes, but that shouldn't take long. The weather has been sunny, but the wind has been nasty. Looks like the wind is finally settling down but it did a good job the last few days of keeping me busy at work and a little but of unplanned Overtime. Sunday I have the day off and supposedly the weather is supposed to be awesome, for this time of year. Highs in the mid 70's with sun and no wind. I need to see about getting something to happen that day with friends because after this weekend I may not see weather like this again until April or May of next next. (If we survive the zombie attack or the End of Days on December 21st lol) Dinner is a ribeye with baked potatoe -cooked on my Bbq. Today's music has mostly been David Guetta and the new Passion Pit. On the TV I was able to catch up on some shows by watching a few South Beach Tow and Another 48 Hours off of my DVR. No Honey Boo Boo today LO L!

No comments:

Post a Comment