Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shiny Toy I Hope Not

Well its been a few days now that I have had the new Shiny Toy Guns on repeat.  I have literally been listening to this CD over and over again.  It tells a story that is my life right now. There are a few songs on there that have the ability and have actually made me cry lol. The 4th song on the CD, If I lost You, well it has a very deep connection with me.  There is someone in my life that is very special to me.  Someone I will do anything for. And that would never change no matter what.  Unfortunately i feel like this person is moving on with his life in a way that includes me less and less. I hope this is not the case, but deep in my heart it feels like its real possibility. I love this person with all of my heart and I always will.

Well it's my Friday at work and I am looking forward to a few days off from work.   I think I am going to go to Target tonight after I get off of work (8pm).  I need a rice cooker and I found this : Rice Cooker  according to the website I should have no issues finding this in a store tonight, as the 3 Targets near me all have it in stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment