Saturday, March 16, 2013

Really?!

Today was full of some awesome things I was able to accomplish and embark on. For example I am getting back into Bonsai. Something I love love love, but a topic for another day and another time.

Today also sucked. I guess if I could put it into music I would be Muse and the song would be Madness.

I am sorry but you have been here for almost three months and you have not met my friends. I have some amazing people in my life that are my friends, the ones I'd do anything for because I know they would do the same for me: Ian, Jordan, Desiree, Josh, Amanda.

Jordan, Desiree and Ian-  I love you guys. Everyone these are 3 very amazing people.

So, ya you, I wont name you out, but now I have finally seen the end. I guess I expected you to care. I have finally realized that I need to love. You are too head-strong and I have seen the end.

Today sucked because It hurt so bad to do what I did. Move out, now. And now I need to know if this is love, or is it just our madness.

You had no plans today and I needed you to be flexible. To meet my friends. So I can show them who it is- the person I talk about all the time, that's you, that person i love so much.

I have tried so hard to let you go. But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole.

Fuck today because now I get it, I have seen the light. So that's why you had to move out today. My heart hurts and I have finally seen the end and I don't expect you to care!







No comments:

Post a Comment