Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday April 15th.


Found two great bands on Spotify that i have been playing the shit out of the last few days. One is Nada Surf.  The music video above is from their 2008 album and the song is called "See these Bones."  It's a little dark with this video- but I do not think this is the official video... The real meaning of this song is actually quite happy and makes me feel good. It's become an anthem for me lately.

The other band is Eisley.  Oh where have I been- how could i miss these guys.  4 siblings from Tyler Texas. Total indie-rock.  Which I dig.  Scrambling to get digital copies of their songs and build up my library.  And of course burn some CD's for Jordan :)


Well Coldplay is next Tuesday and I know I have said it a million times, but I really can't effing wait.  I took the whole week off of work LOL.  Pre party and post party you know! I think this is my 5th or 6th time to see Coldplay- but this time the tickets are uber freaking front row-ish center stage-ish haha!


Not to change subjects, but lately I have been making sure to eat breakfast and I really notice the difference in how I feel.  Huge improvement.  Breakfast foods I do not much care for, I am not and eggs, french toast, pancakes, sausage ---hmm well other kinda sausages i am so down with  ;)  lol... so yes I eat breakfast- but usually its crap like  processed lunch items, snacks, or if I do eat a "meal" its going to be a hamburger and fries etc.  Sooooo.  Breakfast,  I have it down to yogurt (screw that greek shit).  Some fruit, a banana ;) , water, granola, oatmeal, stuff like that. Healthy light stuff.  Stuff with complex carbs and protein. I am having fun with it. And look forward to turning it up a notch and maybe crack out the blender and make shakes or smoothies soon.


Ignore the music widget at the bottom of the blog-  I haven't got it worked out yet.  I want it to play MY song list but I need a file server.... any recommendations would be great.  Hope you liked today's music- Nada Surf See These Bones, off their 2008 Lucky  Album





1 comment:

  1. Your article is very smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a brand new app spotify premium you'll be able to check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete