Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So I completely get it. It is a different set of rules for each of us. Fair enough. Yea i was a douche, totally agree that you get some time to know me again. 

Except you can't treat me like you did while you figure it out. It's like we are expecting that it all has to be a fairy tale 100% of the time. No wonder we get frustrated. Or argue. Or joke with the other but get offended when it happens back. Or, and here is my favorite, spend more time talking about what we meant than what we are wanting to do with each other.

Friends. ? ! 

I will figure out how to end that one word sentence on my own. Right now it ends with a question mark.(?)  

Because, you sir, share that friends is best for now and what you are looking for.My response: Way cool! Because that's what I am looking too!  So it is great we are on the same page at the same time, woo hoo!  


So I am still waiting after a few weeks. Its been a long time since we were both in this spot we are now. Man, 5 years went by so quick but here we are. Your back, I am wanting you more than ever.  And I am just waiting for it now.... You treating and talking to me like a friend.  You do it with others. If you cant do it with me,  move on.  See the music post below.  And these lyrics;

You don't want to be set back when the substitution comes
I'm sorry.

When reactions turn into hurricanes
And the middle ground feels a little tame
Whether full or empty it's all the same
It's so easy to see everyone can agree you're not to blame


Let me get back to my opening statement; So I completely get it. It is a different set of rules for each of us. Fair enough. Yea i was a douche. And I totally agree that you need some time to know me again.

Here is my question.  Let's wrap this up. Why are you so rude to me? Why am I scrutinized over even single thing I do?
Just because you have issues you do NOT get a pass on how you treat those close to you. It doesn't work that way and it sounds like you still have to figure this out. 

Fair enough. So figure it out. In the meantime its not me that is the cause, issue or reason . 



http://youtu.be/9sXF00cv1nA


Here are the lyrics


There's a vulture perching right offscreen
It's bitter and whispers chaotic things
And the weeps turn quick into bullying
It's so easy to see everyone can agree stop listening

I know you've heard it before
But then it wasn't enough
You don't want to be held back from the substitution
I know you've seen this before
And now enough is too much
You don't want to be set back when the substitution comes
I'm sorry

You're a marionette in the center of
The twisting of strings coming from above
It may seem too deep to recover from
It's so easy to see everyone can agree just let it go

I know you've heard it before
But then it wasn't enough
You don't want to be held back from the substitution
I know you've seen this before
And now enough is too much
You don't want to be set back when the substitution comes
I'm sorry

When the voices start spitting just be aware
I've brought enough stones for us to share
That one's grinning that one's burning aim for the throat
Let em choke on the stones that we have to throw

It's the great downfall
The big overthrow
If we shoot them down
It'll make you soar

When reactions turn into hurricanes
And the middle ground feels a little tame
Whether full or empty it's all the same
It's so easy to see everyone can agree you're not to blame

I know you've heard it before
But then it wasn't enough
You don't want to be held back from the substitution
I know you've seen this before
And now enough is too much
You don't want to be set back when the substitution comes
I'm sorry
Read more at http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858769634/#04xH8Bl8RpfE8PYG.99 


No comments:

Post a Comment