Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Uh-oh...Aaron's not feeling well...

I made sure this year to get the flu shot. I want to say I received it in Mid November..I have actually been eating pretty healthy too.  !Score! for me doing 2 good things for my health.

I do not have time to get sick, but I feel like some sort of cootie, germ, bug-something... is trying to creep up on me. Maybe it will only turn out to be a simple cold. However, since my joints ache and I feel really cold no matter how much I layer on the clothing or the blankets,I do not feel optimistic about getting off easy this go around. I only hope it does not last long, because I am a big baby when I am sick.


Moving on to my next item of discussion, does anyone use reddit?

I just joined not too long ago. For those of you that do not know what it is, check out it'sWikipedia, it will do a much better job than I ever could of explaining what it is and how to use it.

All done reading the Wiki for it? .... Now you want to join don't you... :)  Well, give it a whirl!!!  I am actually having lots of fun with it.  Of course I am more into the reading of what other "redditors" have posted and then voting it either up or down on the site.  However, I will not deny that it is also fun to occasionally post something and watch to see how popular it gets and how high people vote it up.

It turns out there is even an easy to set up widget for me to share my reddit  right here on my blog, And I was able to have it up and on the blog within matter of seconds....  Look over to the right, do you see it?  Yup it's reddit!  Well sort of.  Now my blog will show the last 5 reddit links I have submitted and the ability for you to vote it up or down.  So go check it out and let me know what you think? ....Already on reddit??  Let me know so I can follow you back!!

Have a great day~!!



No comments:

Post a Comment