Saturday, April 6, 2013

Well...

I haven't been on here in a while, I guess its time i am due for a new entry. Well things are going good of course. I have a few challenges I am working through. one of them I am actually liking better than I though, and that's the fact that I am now on a graveyard shift at work. What blows chunks are the days off. I told my work I would work any freaking hours and effing days, if i could get at least some of the days I would like off. It so important to me that people can balance work and personal life, and I am not asking for a golden schedule, just something better than the bullshit I am getting now. However, don't mistake this crappy situation for the ongoing fact- I love my job and I love the Company I work for. I picked up the new One Republic album. Let's just say its probably one of the best albums I have heard in a very long time. Ryan Tedder is one hell of an amazing artist. These are the songs that fill me with so much emotion and put tears in my eyes. you know those songs...the ones that make you cry and feel alive. This album is full of those. It really makes me think about my close friends too and how much they matter to me and how I give my heart to them and how their friendship has made me a better person. It's true. I have friends I would walk to the moon for. Well I am at work right now, and its time for me to get something to eat, so enjoy and check out
http://onerepublic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment